- Fernando Alonso is the only driver who have won two consecutive times with two different teams. Renault 2006 and McLaren 2007
- It's the most demanding track for drivers. As it's full of up and downs, short straights and sharp curves.
- Overtaking is almost impossible. In a regular F1 race there are fan average of 20 to 30 overtakes. This figure goes down to 12 when talking about the Monaco GP.
- It's the F1 race with most audience. Because of its design and History it is the most followed race on TV of the whole season.
- The driver with more wins is Ayrton Senna. The Brazilian driver (Alonso's idol) won six times (five of them in a row) El piloto con más victorias conseguidas en Mónaco es Ayrton Senna.
An official dinner is served after the race with the Royal Family of Monaco. We bet you didn't know that, right? Neighter did Alonso who went straight back home after wining on 2006.
You can see both Monaco trophies and many more things at Fernando Alonso museum