From 10.00h to 19.00h
Rooms begin closing 15 minutes before museum closing time. (18.45h)
Child and seniors admission
(for children from 4 to 12 years old and seniors over 65)
Free for children under 4 years old
Special fees for groups and guided tours
Rules for a safe visit against COVID-19
- Get your ticket online at least 24 hours in advance.
- When purchasing your online ticket, choose the date and time of your visit.
- Museum access will have a time pass. Please, be punctual.
- If you had bought your ticket before the 19th of June, check if it is still valid and contact us in firstname.lastname@example.org or by the phone +34 984 18 08 08, to choose a specific date and time for your visit.
- Check that you are in good health before visiting.
- You can come accompanied by your family or people with whom you live, but it is not allowed to visit with other groups, or more than 6 people.
- For your safety, the Museum offers disinfectant gel at the front desk.
- Avoid physical contact when showing your ticket to access control staff.
- Do not take off your mask during your visit inside the Museum.
- Don't forget to always keep a 2 meter safety distance with other people, both inside and outside the Museum.
- To avoid crowds, the Museum has a one way itinerary. Follow the signs and Museum staff instructions.
- Use your bank card as mean of payment in the Museum’s front desk and shop.